connect camps Safety Plan
Connect Camps is committed to ensuring that safety is a top priority at each of our locations. Rest assured, we are working diligently to follow all possible CDC recommendations. Our camp programming will also be respectful of local government and church ordinances as they relate to COVID-19. Feel free to check this page often as it is your direct source for our latest COVID-19 related updates. Please note that these are subject to change as we learn more about COVID-19.
You've got questions... Frequently Asked Questions
- Connect Camps will refund a camper in full, excluding their non-refundable deposit, if that camper is not able to attend the full week of camp, due to COVID-19.
- If a camper attends camp but is unable to complete the camp week due to COVID-19, their refund will be prorated for their days at camp, excluding their non-refundable deposit.
- Non COVID-19 refund policy: You can receive a full refund minus the $50 non-refundable deposit prior to 30 days before camp. If you cancel less than 30 days before camp, you will receive a 50% refund of what you’ve paid, minus the $50 non-refundable deposit.
Students are not required to have the vaccine or a negative test upon arrival at camp. However, we are asking that parents socially distance their campers for two weeks prior to camp.
Connect Camps strongly recommends that all campers wear masks while at camp each day. Summer Staff and Connect Crew members will be required to wear a facial covering at all times while at camp, unless they are speaking from stage, eating, or socially distanced from other people.
Campers will stay in the same small group throughout the day.
For large group gatherings, campers will sit with their small group socially distanced from other small groups.
Yes we are. We will have temperature checks & symptom screening questions for campers, staff & volunteers daily.
Our camp programming will be respectful of local government and church ordinances as they relate to COVID-19.
- For Staff: We will quarantine the staff member in a separate hotel room.
- For Campers: Our programing allows us to contact trace easily, and we will send the camper and surrounding campers home to quarantine.
Social distancing will be encouraged at camp, and we are taking appropriate precautions for the safety of each small group.
Yes. Our staff will strategically sanitize and disinfect equipment that is used by campers and staff throughout the week of camp.